Talent representation & creative marketing group, KV Online Limited, is inviting interested individuals to apply for the position of A&R Officer for the label division London office.
KV Online Talent is a global operation based in London that has grown to become a formidable web-based entertainment and music marketing company, working with reputable labels and venues to promote skilled musicians and performers throughout the world. With partners in Africa, the USA and across Europe, it provides a platform for new and existing talents and brands to acquire the support they need to gain global recognition.
The successful applicant/individual will work with the label division London office to achieve its goals. The primary responsibilities of this position include scouting and signing artistes to the company at all levels of the developmental spectrum and developing strong relationships with writers, artistes, producers, managers, and lawyers.
- Identify, sign, manage, and develop new artists across genres.
- Serve as a strategic liaison between artists and the world’
- Supervise the production of records and oversee all aspects of the process that leads up to the delivery of all finished recordings.
- Work cross-functionally to organize promotional and marketing efforts related to an artist’s releases.
- Analyze artiste performance data across all platforms.
- You have success stories of scouting and managing both emerging and established artists.
- You have a deep knowledge of musical trends, movements, and styles, and you have a finely tuned and constantly evolving understanding of current music.
- You love to listen to all kinds of music, despite genres or languages, and can work unpredictable schedules, including seeing live music, listening to mountains of demos, and spending time with artists.
- You are well organized and dedicated, with the ability to plan and deliver on tight deadlines and pay outstanding attention to detail.
- You have excellent communication and relationship-building skills and time-management skills.
Submissions are due June 24. An application should be submitted electronically via email@example.com.
KV Online Talent is home to a wide array of acclaimed musical artistes, including: Stonebwoy, Fuego, Wendy Shay, Roukss, Mugeez, Mzvee, Paid and a rich catalog of contemporary hits and influential standards. KVO provides deep expertise across a range of creative services and the most innovative opportunities for musicians.